On episode #27 of Crossing the 49th Podcast, we delve into the IRS Streamline Tax Program and Cross-Border Financial Planning with Experts Rob Brown and Doug Lawson.
Extended Summary of the Podcast: Join host Phil Hogan and guests Rob Brown and Doug Lawson from Hutcheson and Co. LLP as they explore essential topics for Americans in Canada. This episode provides comprehensive insights into the IRS Streamline Tax Program, 1040x adjustments, and strategic considerations for TFSA and RESP.
Key takeaways from the episode include:
– IRS Streamline Tax Program: An in-depth exploration of this vital program for tax compliance.
– 1040x Adjustments: Understanding the nuances and importance of these adjustments.
– TFSA & RESP for Americans in Canada: Strategies and tips for effective financial planning.
– Planning for Americans Moving to Canada: Essential advice for a smooth financial transition.
For personalized advice or questions, reach out to Phil directly at email@example.com.
Stay tuned for more insightful episodes from “Crossing the 49th”!
#IRSStreamline #1040x #TFSA #RESP #USCanadaTaxPlanning #PhilHoganCPA
You can also stay updated on US Expat Tax and financial planning issues by following us at:
- American in Canada Private Facebook Group
- Americans in Canada Reddit subReddit
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram
- Sign up for our Expat Tax and financial planning newsletter
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
Disclaimer: The information contained in this Podcast and YouTube video is for information purposes only and should not be construed as tax or financial planning advice. Tax and financial planning rules change from year to year and the information contained within may be outdated. Ensure to engage an experienced and competent tax and financial planner to help you with your tax and financial planning needs.