On episode #2 of the Expat Tax and Financial Planning Podcast we discuss form T1135 – Foreign income verification filings. For a comprehensive article on form T1135 and the issues related to foreign asset reporting click here.
- What is form T1135?
- Who needs to file form T1135?
- How do you prepare from T1135?
- What’s the difference between simplified and detailed T1135 reporting?
- What are the penalties for late filing of form T1135?
- How to file T1135 late?
- What are some exemptions from T1135 filings?
You can also stay updated on US Expat Tax and financial planning issues by following us at:
American in Canada Private Facebook Group
Americans in Canada Reddit sub Reddit
Here on Twitter
On Instagram here
Sign up for our Expat Tax and financial planning newsletter here
You can subscribe to my YouTube Channel here