Victoria BC ITIN Acceptance Agent – Individual Taxpayer Identification Number


I have helped hundreds of people successfully navigate from the US to Canada. If you're thinking of moving or retiring to Canada contact me today to chat about your plans.

I can be reached via email at, by phone at 250-661-9417 or through my contact page here.

I look forward to speaking to you soon.

Phil Hogan, CPA, CA, CPA (CO)
Cross-Border Tax and Investment Specialist

As an IRS acceptance agent we can help you obtain an ITIN (Individual Taxpayer Identification Number) for US tax purposes. This will require the completion of form W-7 and a signature from our acceptance agent.

Who needs an ITIN?

  • Non resident aliens required to file a US 1040NR income tax return
  • Deemed US residents required to file a 1040

Please call today at 250-661-9417 in order to obtain your ITIN.



Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here